More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by long long

Maybe you should join the State College pre-law program instead?

What the hell. Go audition!

With nothing better to do, you sign up for an audition slot that evening. You are so half-hearted about it, you don't bother to prepare.

You find your way to the campus music building and to the basement practice rooms. At 8:40pm, the time of your audition, you knock on Room 12.

A buxom, honey-colored young woman opens the door and eyes you up and down.

"Hi," she purrs, seeming to appreciate your lean, muscular frame from your high school basketball days.

"Welcome," she adds, extending a hand. "I'm Lisa, a senior and the Sirens president." As you reach down to shake her hand, you can't but notice her milk chocolate bosom spilling out of her black tank top.

"And let me introduce you to the rest of us. This is Ms. Bronheim, our choir director."

"Please call me, Becca," the director said with a warm, playful smile. Standing next to a music stand, she looked older and had a wedding ring, probably closer to forty. You took in her shining brown hair cascading over a brilliant buttoned red dress and black high heels. Was it just the dress or was she just as curvy as Lisa? There was just a hint of creamy cleavage peaking out from her collar, but there seemed to be treasures hidden below.

"And I'm Samantha," piped up a shier Latina student from the piano. Though not as curvy as the others, a tight white T-shirt betrayed her ample breasts. And the way her curly hair was tied up framed her angelic face and meltingly large brown eyes. "Is there something you want me to play to back you up?"

You freeze for a moment, overwhelmed by the beauty of these ladies, but you get your bearing. These women look even more beautiful than the poster you think!

You tell them no need for accompaniment and after a few sips of water launch into your favorite Verdi aria from senior year. Though you are rusty, your vocal skills are still there, and the women are clearly in awe. Do you hear a moan from Lisa? It looks like Ms. Bronheim has unbuttoned the top of her dress showing off even more of her creamy skin. Samantha's tongue seems to droop out of her shocked, parted lips.

At the end of the song, there are several awkward silent seconds as the women seem unable to respond to your singing.

At last, Lisa simply says, "Wow. We did not expect this from a new freshman. We will definitely be in touch. For now, let me give you a hug," as she presses her large bosom into you. "More soon."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)