More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mazer Mazer

Who are you and what will you do?

What if your are born with Gamer powers from Gaia.

You awaken on the side of a river, before you appears a blue window which reads. And the world freezes as you read the messages.

You have died, and you have been reborn on River World go my champion and show them what a top video game addicted can do when they are granted the power of The Gamer. Your memories are locked and the only reason you can speak walk or otherwise do anything is The Gamer is helping. You have your memories from video games and anime still intact in order to help you game the system. You will have a much required tutorial at some point that can't be skipped good news is because of the nature of this world you get to the shit out of it. If you die you will revive in one of two places the last safe place you had been or down the river. You will lose levels when you die but not your stats or skills and abilities. Of note you can use magic in the real world and I have your body and safely projecting you to that world which is why we can cheese the system. Let it also be known you got a suedo-grail. In other words a counterfeit, that works like normal. Please note money or resources gained with your powers can be exchanged with the grail shrines to exchange for items, skills and weapons or resources from me. As well as gaining faith points because of your justice to self or others or even my own amusement.

Another opens up and adds that follows with.

If you buy or unlock enough of your old memories, and accept and process them well and start to trust or work with others. I can high jack them from the system and have them group with you earning lessor powers or abilities but being able to join you. In time they can get as strong as you. Let it be known that no one knows how old one can be on River World or how many times you can die before the Keepers the ones who made the world and fill it with the children of my world and the reason I picked you. I expect you to be Chaotic Neutral in other words do what you think is right not what others tell you. From time to time, I may give you data you can buy like your memories that might help you form quests or objectives. Memories and quest data will be explained in the Tutorial and can be gotten from the power\system shop as well at random from quest drops or even off random trash enemies.

The Windows blink and you then hear the Tutorial will begin shortly, it is of note the start location is random hard to pinpoint on the river or world the best place but you started in an area with a stolen part of my world near by which makes it easer to target. I expect you to kill and fight but with reason. I expect you to help others. And punish the corrupted, but I don't expect you to do it without a measure of self gain. This could included, you earning horses or slaves or other such. As part of the bargain, you will have charisma or charm based on your new you so to speak you decided it yourself with my input. You will be slightly stronger, faster and smarter and wise and lucky and loads of other things then you might expect. You will also have a basic skill in different areas based on what you asked for. So you will have stealth, and blade skills, as well as crafting which is a system assisted skill that allows you to use inventory or damaged items or resources to make things based on what your skill. Intelligence and wisdom allows. You can design things after gaining books and making blueprints for the skill. You will also have a basic healing spell, basic defensive spell and basic offensive spell as well as a spell that can identify objects called observe as well as dungeon creation and exit. It can be used to make a safe place to camp in time it might even be used to make your own little hidden city that you fill with people you like or might work well in it. But for now it spawns nothing or a dungeon, I asked you before I sent you. Do you want Goblins or do you want Zombies. You will find out the answer once I pull you into the Tutorial.

Is it Goblin or Zombies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)