More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you go from here?

What happened to get you here?

Two weeks into your freshman year, and things could be worse. You have been stressing for over a year about what college would be like. You grew up in a small town, pretty sheltered from the rest of the world. Your shyness pretty much added to that sheltering. It's not that you disliked people -- in fact, you are fairly friendly, once someone gets to know you -- but you are very uncomfortable in those initial meetings, so you found yourself with very few friends for the first 17 years of your life.

Now, 1,000 miles away from home and everyone you knew, starting a new life as a college student, you wondered if you would make any friends at all.

What a surprise it was when you met Zack Humphrey, your roommate, and hit it off so well. As shy as you are, Zack is the exact opposite -- probably to a fault. He is extremely outgoing -- particularly with girls. That's where the "to a fault" part comes in. You've never met anyone as obsessed with sex as your roommate. You thought that you were abnormally-preoccupied with thoughts of sex, but compared to Zack, you're as pure as they come.

Zack's problem isn't so much that he thinks about sex all the time, but he also can't help but talk about it. You were dumbfounded when your family helped you move into your room, and Zack's first words, upon meeting your 19-year-old sister, was to ask her if she wanted to go out with him that night so she could experience a "Zack Attack."

That lack of tact had pretty much assured that Zack rarely had a second date with anyone, but he had no shortage of one-night stands, typically thanks to the poor judgment brings to people.

Still, you hit it off with him from the start, and before long, it was as if you had known each other all your lives. For the first time, you found someone with whom you could confide in ways you never imagined. One night, for example, Zack was keeping you awake, long past your usual bedtime, describing in graphic detail, his idea for the plot of a porno movie. You had to admit, it sounded pretty hot, and you were really turned on. So was Zack, as you could see from the way his boxer briefs began to stretch. He must have noticed you staring, and asked, with characteristic frankness, "Yeah, so I've got a woody... You're not gay, are you?"

You were surprised by his abruptness, and responded with, "Would it matter if I was?" Zack thought for about three seconds, and responded, "No, that's cool. Doesn't matter to me. I was just curious about what gets you off."

That started a conversation about how, technically, almost anything would get you off -- male or female -- but that it was all a moot point because you were too chicken to start anything with anyone, and at the first sign of anyone showing an interest in you, you tended to freak out and run.

Before turning out the lights for the night, Zack summed up his assessment of you: "Justin, you're a horndog, and you really need to get laid. That will really help your shyness. The problem is that you're too nice of a guy, and you can't imagine doing anything just for yourself, and you certainly can't imagine anyone doing anything just for you."

With that, he turned out the lights, and crawled into the bottom bunk as you got into the top. You fell asleep, pondering Zack's thoughts, and listening to him jack off for at least the fourth time that day.

Psychology 101

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)