More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by writerxxx writerxxx

Suck his cock now or invite him over for a cup of your coffee?

What ever happens... happens

He grabs the back of my head and pushes me down to mg knees. I dont resist even though we are in neighborhood corner store and anybody can just walk in on us. Maybe that was part of the reason my pussy was soaked and my nipples were hard. The excitement of getting caught cheating on Dan was greater than ever. I can't wait and start unbuckling his belt myself. I pull his pants down and his already hard cock almost slaps me in the face. The slut in me takes over and I devour his black cock like a starved milf. Starting at the base I suck his clean shaved balls. One then the other making a popping sound each time. I then work my way up licking, sucking, and spitting on his long, thick shaft. Finally his big cobra head leaking with precum already. I don't hesitate and go crazy. First just the head then a little bit more until im half way down. I pull it out my mouth and spit on it then suck on it again. Then I slap my face with it, take a long whiff from the base to the head. The sweet salty smell nearly makes me cum as I moan on Derek's cock. I can feel his balls start to tense up as he grabs my head with both hands and starts to face fuck me. His head goes back and I brace myself for this studs load. Ahhhhhhh! ahhhh he yells and pumps my stomach with his man juice. I almost thought he wasn't going to finish it was that much cum. But I swallowed every last drop and gave him a big sloppy kiss afterwards. I see a truck pull up to the gas pump so I whisper in his ear " Im taking the coffee for free. Come to my house in an hour I'll be waiting with the door open". A aa aaa a ok.... lol he was still recovering.

Outside the store I find Bret my bestfriend's husband.

Stay and chat with Bret or go get ready for Derek?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)