More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cattie50552 cattie50552

What happens next?

What does Susie have in mind?

That evening I drove to her house and she came out to meet me in her driveway. She smiled as I got out of my car. I walked up to her and she opened her arms so I gave her a hug and moved closer. She seemed complete receptive, so I kissed her.

"Oh Susie, you are so incredibly sexy." I said pressing my lips to hers as she accepted my kiss.

Nor did she make any effort to stop me when I grasp her ass in both hands and pulled her warm body close to me. Susie's body pressed against my cock and I felt it swelling, I was so excited

"You know I want to fuck you don't you Susie?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yep." she responded and then added, "And I chose you to do this with, Arnold."

I was so excited I couldn't stop myself from moving my pelvis up and down, gently pressing my penis against Susie's public mound. To my surprise, I felt Susie begin to circle her own pelvis pressing her warm pussy against my hardening cock.

I kissed this beautiful brunette again as we held each other and dry humped each other in uncontrollable heat.

"I'm going to fuck you for hours, Susie" I gasped.

"You better." she joked. "Now why don't we go inside and I'll submit to you."

How does Susie plan to start her homemade porn hobby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)