More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghoulish Ghoulish

What Monster are you?

Werewolf, of course, from a proud lineage that can be traced back to Victor

Squaring your shoulders slightly you growl at them, a deep rumble that resonates in your broad chest. It's enough for them to back down, and attract the attention of several other Were's around you. "Sorry...just wanted to ask a question..."

Ignoring them for now you straighten your sunglasses and push forward toward the door. Werewolves were known to have at one point been a major rival to the Vampire's. Equals to them in terms of strength and speed, whilst others feel before them if they were foolish enough to challenge one.

But unfortunately their race was a dying breed for not many of them deemed others worthy of being Changed into their race. You had but once laid eye's on a Vampiress, a woman of extream beauty who even the Beta's in your pack would have a hard time rivalling in terms of natural beauty.

"Look out belooooow!" Turning to gaze up at the incoming female you react. Reaching out and catching her with ease, not so much as a grunt escapes your lips as this pink haired woman lands in your arms. "Wow! Good catch!" Lowering her to her feet you take a step back from her and ask...

Well, Wild man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)