More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Next........

Wendy Meets Bryce

About 10 minutes after Buffy and Willow entered, the dark long hair guy in glasses arrives at the manor entrance. The storm still raging behind him. He pulls the door open, and steps in, and as soon as he takes a couple more steps, the door closes behind him. "Wait...what.....hello" he says turning to the door. "Strange " thinks the guy turning back around. Then he hears a woman's voice from another room "TAMBRY!.....dammit girl, WHERE ARE YOU" yells Wendy, seeing a guy walk into the room. "Who are you?" She asks, confused to see another. "Oh...umm sorry to just waltz in, but I was hoping to barrow your phone.....see my car is stuck near by, and I need a tow ....oh I'm Bryce by the way...Bryce Melton.

Names Wendy....but I'm afraid my phone want help, theirs no signal...and I haven't seen one in here yet" Wendy reply's.

"You mean this isn't your place?" responds Bryce.. "sorry no....me and my friend Tambry ducked in this abandoned mansion, well at least that is what it seems......but we got separated about an hour ago......we were looking for another exit since the from wouldn't open back up....then their was this smell....it was pleasant, and Tambry was right beside me....then when I turned to her....she had vanished, and the smell was fading.....I've been looking for her since" responds Wendy. "I just came in through the front" says Bryce. "Well did it closed behind you?" She asks. "Yyyy....yeah...howd you know?" Responds Bryce, with a bad feeling about this place all the sudden.

"The same thing happened to us, and the door then would not te open. "Well that's a load of Shit....well I guess I'll help you find your friend then....and look for another exit in the process " says Bryce. Then comes a scream from upstairs, it's a woman's scream. Bryce and Wendy bother rushes upstairs. Wendy worries it's Tambry, as Bryce, well went out of instinct.

Whats next.....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)