More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

“So what female celebrity does Freddy choose to give a sexual nightmare?”

Wendi McLendon-Covey and the (Male) ocean siren

Wendi McLendon-Covey was not only an actress, she was also a standup comedian, but lately she had been having some scary nightmares, and they were always the same ones.

she was walking along a beach, she was wearing a white sundress, a gentle breeze was blowing around her, and blowing on her blonde hair on her head, until she stopped and looked at the ocean, she sighed to herself, until she heard a faint voice calling out to her.

"Wendi, Wendi, Wendi, Wendi, Wendi", the faint voice called to her.

She looked around to see who was calling her name, but didn't see anyone there, she heard the mysterious voice calling out her name.

"Wendi, Wendi, Wendi, Wendi, Wendi", the mysterious voice said.

she looked and was surprised to see a handsome man, he was standing on top of the water, he had long brown hair, sexy biceps, and emerald green eyes, he was looking at her with a loving smile on his face, she was looking at him in awe.

he started looking at her with his hypnotic emerald green eyes, and put out his arms to her.

"Wendi, come to me, come to me, come to me", the long brown hair emerald green-eyed man said.

Wendi looked as if she was in a hypnotic trance, she started walking on top of the ocean, she was walking toward the long brown hair emerald green eyed man, as he was looking at her with his hypnotic eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)