More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jealco jealco

How does your escape go?

Well enough, considering the circumstances

You make your way to the window you had entered through, pleased to note your timing was perfect. With the moon having just slid over the horizon, and the faintest crack of daylight just appearing opposite it, it was quite dark outside, affording you all the concealment you needed to make your getaway stealthily. After confirming there were no guards on the grounds below you, you slipped one leg over the windowsill.

As you planted your bare toes in the rough stonework of the wall, you were rather unpleasantly reminded of your missing gear. Stifling a slight grunt of pain, you quickly swung your other leg over the sill, and moved down the wall a bit, shutting the window silently behind you. You then dropped off the wall to the ground below, careful to avoid grazing the wall, as much to avoid noise as to avoid scraping your exposed breasts against it.

Now on the ground, you crouched slightly and moved over to the corner of the manor toward the gate, and briefly poked your head around it. Seeing the guards at their usual posts, and not paying any attention to the grounds themselves, you silently backed away from the corner, then turned your attention to the wall you'd scaled coming into the manor. It was about thirty feet to the wall, and with no one looking this way, you took the opportunity to dash across the soft grass.

A few quick steps carried you within distance to jump upwards against the wall, and you sprang at it, your fingers and toes instinctively finding holds in the rough stone. You winced slightly as your bare breasts were briefly mashed and against the stone, before you scampered over the wall and dropped down into the dirt alleyway behind it.

Having safely escaped the compound, you quietly slipped into a nearby side alley and began figuring out how you were to get back to the inn you were staying at, and the rest of your clothes, crossing your arms over your exposed chest as you did so. You only had a couple of options, neither of them particularly tempting to you. It was either skulking through the alleyways, which would take you a bit longer, or a half-naked streak down the streets. While quicker, there was a very real chance you'd happen across merchants headed to open their stalls and other early risers on the streets.

Down the streets, or through the alleys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)