More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What does Connor do with this new information?

Well Connor still has class

"Fuck! I gotta get to class," Connor said in annoyance as he looked at the time and noticed he was already late. Professor Swanson was not the understanding type.

"Wait your seriously just leaving? Now? After hearing about this?" Derek asked incredulously.

"Yeah dude you don't know how much of a hardass this guy is." Connor said while reaching under his bed to find his other shoe. "Wish me luck. I'll try not to die before you finally get laid," Connor joked as he bounced his way out the door while trying to stuff his foot into his shoe.

Connor immediately took of down the hall towards the stairs. He was in such a rush he didn't even notice the weird smell in the air. He bounded down the steps four at a time and rushed out of the lobby to reach the lecture hall. He briefly noticed a smoking hot babe in a figure hugging black latex dress. Latex? Is that something girls were wearing now? He could get on board with it. He was so distracted he ran right into a brick wall.

"Ow?" Connor muttered stupidly as he rubbed his head.

He looked up to notice the brick wall was actually a massive dude and the thing Connor hit his head on was his abs. He was lightskin with the body of a linebacker. He was wearing a pair of tight sweatpants and Connor could see the outline of a python snaking down the side of his thigh. He'd never seen a cock that large before and stared at it almost as if hypnotized.

The man chuckled, "you whitebois are all the same. You haven't even had a proper look yet and you're already hooked."

That shook Connor out of his daze. He looked up at the man he didn't recognize around school before and said with indignation, "I was not hypnotized! I was just dizzy because I hit my head!"

He laughed again, "right right of course. Pretty similar to what Adam, I'm sorry Amber, said two seconds before drooling all over my big fuckstick." He emphasized his point by grabbing his dick over his sweatpants and giving it a waggle.

That's when Connor noticed the red haired fox attached to his arm. Connor definitely didn't remember seeing her around campus. "Amber? who the hell..." that's when Connor spotted a tiny limp dick peeking outjust below her miniskirt. "Wait Adam? Adam Harper! What the hell? I just saw you yesterday?" Connor exclaimed in shock.

"What happened is exactly what's about to happen to you whiteboi. Now come kneel before your master and apologize for bumping in to me properly," The man said arrogantly, though Connor couldn't exactly blame him when he looked like a sex god.

Does Connor apologize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)