More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

So, what is your servitor race and what/where is your base?

Well Armed Humanoids and in a Pocket Dimension

I'm John Doe and I've gone through an interesting life change. I was a normal person, though I was always unsatisfied with life. I couldn't help but feel that things could be better, I got my confirmation really fast. An argument with a neighbor lead to the drunken maniac throwing a molotov cocktail through my window, lighting my house on fire. I could feel the smoke scorching my lungs, but before the flames consumed me I found myself in an odd parlor room. Before me sat a strange figure obscured by shadows. I tried to ask what was going on but all he did was offer me a drink.

I know it was crazy and stupid but I took the drink, I was still feeling the effects of the fire on my throat. I took the weird glowing green liquid and drank it, it tasted ok but that's when things got weird. The room seemed to be spinning, my whole body felt like it was on fire, and I felt new knowledge in my head. Knowledge about what I was now, about new powers I possessed, and what my new purpose was. I woke up in a throne room, within what I could best describe as a mix between a technologically advanced fortress and a medieval castle.

My body had changed as well, I had more muscle to my build. I was about a foot and a half taller, making me around 7 1/2 feet tall. My eyes now glowed blue, they glowed different colors based on my mood. I also figured out that other parts of me had changed as well, though the first thing to catch my attention was that I could control the size of my reproductive organ.

I knew my additional goals. To improve the lives of those I conquer, to remove the old flawed systems and rules to replace with better ones, and to capture others(women for me and any gender for my soldiers). I'm still a of conquest after all.

As for my soldiers. I found I had a number of high ranked soldiers. A pair of gray skinned twins(brother and sister) Tarn and Sura, that ran the mystical part of my army - when it comes to magic they are the most knowledgeable of anybody under my command. A man covered in mechanical armor, Vincent, he handles the technological part of my forces - having knowledge to rival the greatest geniuses of Marvel and DC. Then there is a well dressed woman, Liliana, she is actually the most skilled strategist of the four, being able to actually peer into possible futures to help determine strategies on top of a lot of military knowledge. I know there are more officers under each of them but these four are the highest ranked people under my command.

I know that I can now develop transformations to become more powerful, but I feel I need to build up more power first. With access to any other universe I could go after a universe similar to my home universe, I don't want to actually damage what I still feel is my home - at least not right now. I could also invade a universe that was considered to be fictitious in my universe. Though the question becomes, what universe should I invade?

What universe will you be invading?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)