More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LosingIt LosingIt

What does their Mom say?

Well, there was one thing you all lost.

Miranda, Martin, and Morgan all looked at her nervously. After a moment she added, "We actually got a really good price... for your right to wear clothes."

Miranda gasped, Martin laughed darkly, and Morgan spoke up, "You mean we have to be naked all the time? Forever?"

"Not forever," said their Mom, "Just until we can afford to buy your right back. Or if you can eventually buy your own. But yes, for the time being you'll have to be naked all the time, which I realize will take some getting used to."

It wasn't unheard of, people being naked in public because they'd sold off their right to clothes. But it wasn't common either, and it was hard for all three of them to imagine having to go to school, and everywhere, totally naked.

"They'll take your clothes when they take the other stuff from you," explained their Mom, "speaking of which, I should let you know what else you each lost. Let's start with Miranda." The 18-year-old swallowed hard and her twin brother put a hand on her shoulder for support. Mrs. Mason continued, "Miranda, I'm afraid we've had to sell..."

What's been sold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)