More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What is the android?

Well, You've Got To Get It Home First...

Your next two days at the office are hell. You don't dare tell anyone about this before the android arrives lest you look like a fool for falling for some kind of prank, and even afterward you will not be able to talk about this in a lot of ways because the project is supposed to be a secret.

After the second day, you come home and find a note on your door:


Attempted to deliver a package which requires authorized recipient signature:
This is our: [x] 1st [ ] 2nd [ ] 3rd [ ] Final Attempt.
We will attempt to Redeliver on the: [12th]
If you can't wait that long, you can pick up your package in person at our processing center:
[2100 Homestead Lane.]
Open 12:00AM to 8:00PM Daily.
Thank you for choosing Global Package Services.


You have a few hours left before you absolutely have to be home: tonight is the season finale of Star Blade and you're not going to miss it for any random android.

You get to the Center in plenty of time. "Hello? James Jones, you have a security transport package for me?" You say when you get up to the counter.

"Ah Yes, do you have a suitable vehicle to take this home in?" The clerk, a cute Asian brunet who's name tag read 'Mrs. Wun', asks.

"Will an old Ford pickup do?" You ask.

"Should suffice, I'll have Foreman Daniels get a few of the guys to load it on for you. You'll have to handle the unloading at the other end though, and I warn you, the package is the size of a small couch and weighs about two-hundred-and-fifty pounds..."

"I've got a few neighbors who owe me some minor favors, should be no big deal..."


About Twenty minutes later, you're back outside your flat: and three of your friends, each with a packing strap help get that thing inside.

Who Are Your Friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)