More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Which Verse starts the who thing ?

Welcome to Shelter Grove 2021

Ginger Feiltie

is now 36 of age, she's made it as a author, but thats the thing sager first book , as told by Gingee, based on her own midfkeschool life into highschool came out at the age 20. Her and Darren's

daughter was 2 at that time, but now she decided to return with her own family to her childhood town of shelter Grove. Her 18 year old daughter Felicia

and her husband Darren comes with her. Felicia like her father is dark skinned, Felicia has her mothers red curly hair naturally, but unlike zinger she's elected to keep it straightened.

Its been 5 years since dhe lost touch with her friends Macie

and Doettie

, who returned to shelter Grove themselves 6 years ago. Gingers brother Carl is off running a business of his own, and they don't see much of each other anymore either. Her mother Lois and steo dad dr. Steve are still happy married, and ginger and Darren visys on the holidays with Felicia in tow.

Darren and Ginger was able to get her childhood home, which recently went back on the market. The last owner, Cortney mange to get her fortune back and now lives in hr family manar like she use to. Her family lost their fortune due to her father illegal activity that was discovered right before ginger and her family move away back in high school.

"Moom...im bored, how much longer " says Felicia from the back seat of their car.

"Not much longer sweetie...look theirs the town sign" replys Ginger as they pass the welcome to shelter Grove sign.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)