More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

'A whole new world' indeed.

Welcome to Hell

Emerging from the mirror, Hannah gasped as she looked around. It was like an urban city, but had an endless dark red sky above, and plenty of deviants running everywhere.

Behind her was what looked like a portal, shaped in the exact same style as the mirror she 'entered'. It also appeared to be surrounded by small grey clouds, before her attention was brought back to the woman in the maid outfit.

"This, my future acquaintance, is Hell. Here, many of us wretched souls are watched over by the Goddess of Secrets herself, Marukka. Though there are more gods and goddesses watching over us, too." Belladonna explained.

"Just how many are there, exactly?" Hannah asked.

"At least thirteen of them, including Marukka." she replied. "Speaking of Marukka, she said that she was holding a tournament for certain souls, including myself." she added.

"A tournament? But why?"

"Well, she was able to select ten of us to take part in it," Belladonna said. "Including myself, once again. There's a big, juicy reward that awaits us if we defeat Marukka at the end, and that is reincarnation."

"Reincarnation?" Hannah inquired, blinking her eyes in surprise.

"That's right. In fact, she's even holed us up in a group of apartments, which she dubbed as 'The Killing Grounds'." she told her, before adding sarcastically, "Let's hope we get along."

"Maybe." Hannah said, not understanding the sarcasm in Belladonna's voice.

"In fact, let's begin the tour by starting with my individual room. Or whoever you want to visit first." she said with a grin, before eagerly taking her hand and following her to what she called as 'The Killing Grounds'.


Eventually, Hannah was greeted by what appeared to be a small apartment complex, consisting of ten rooms, including one for Belladonna herself.

"What do you think?" Belladonna asked with a smile.

"Um...well, I don't think they might be as spiffy as mine, but...but I don't mind." Hannah replied.

The woman grinned, before the dark-haired college girl looked back at the complex in question.


*Linked chapters only*

Once back outside, Hannah had wondered who else to introduce herself to.

Which apartment should she visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)