More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niblelungvalesti niblelungvalesti

What happened?

Welcome to Evergarden

You heard a voice, a beautiful feminine voice.

"Welcome" she said.

"You must be distraught, traveller"

"I never imagined someone would hear my plea"

You slowly opened your eyes but you see nothing. Just a white expansive space, endless you presume.

"Who are you? Where are you? Where a-am I?" you stutter.

"Calm down traveller" she said in a soothing maternal voice.

"I am everywhere and at the same time I am nowhere"

"What kind of Matrix shit is this?! Are you gonna make me choose between a blue pill or a red pill next?" you angrily retort.

"Matrix?? Youre just confused, traveller. I am what mortals call a God if I am correct." the self-proclaimed God said.

"God? Okay do you have a name?" you said.

"I dont have a name, trave-"

"Wachowski" you quickly interrupt the self-proclaimed God.

"What?" says the self-proclaimed God clearly baffled.

"Wachowski, Ill name you Wachowski" you said grinning.

After a bit of silence the self-proclaimed God replied ".... If it suit you, traveller"

"We must make haste traveller their forcers are quickly growing, the people need you" she said hurriedly her calm tone gone.

As you are about to ask another question your body felt heavy, you felt tired as if youve run a hundred marathons. But before your consciousness fades you heard the self-proclaimed God said something.

"I give you my blessings, traveller may you be victorious!"

Ughhh you muttered what a weird dream you tell yourself. As you are about to stand up, eyes closed you noticed your body fucking hurts. Your back felt like you just slept on cement and everytime you move your limbs it stings a little. Your head hurts as if its being banged on asphalt continously.

You felt your crotch and your thick cock is hard as fuck as if your in heat. You quickly opened your boxers and stroke your cock, it twitches as it felt your touch and the tip felt a little wet with your precum. With half-lidded eyes you quickly stroke your cock with wild abandon. You feel youre about to climax and shuddered as you continue pumping your cock like a man posessed. You screamed and then you climax stream after stream of alabaster cum shoots out of your thick fuck pole.

As your climax subsides you hear a slight noise, alerted you quickly opened your eyes and see two women staring at you their faces and body painted with your fuck juice.

You smile as best as you can and said "Hi..?"

Youre fucked up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)