More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carterdruzba Carterdruzba

What's next?

Weird things

As I woked I wasn’t in the room I was in the woods with only my gym shorts on I felt cold and I saw a tape recorder I picked it up and press the play button and heard hello Adrian it was Whitney I want to play a game with you it’s called hide from me or get dominated by me if you hide from me until dawn comes I’ll leave you alone but if I find you I’ll enjoy the shit out of you and make you my bitch games on booty boy or should I say booty girl” it ended so I decided I better hide from that short hair chocolate girl or she’ll me because I have seen her Johnson before it’s huge she’ll break me I ran for it trying to find where I’m gonna hide from that negro and her penis as I kept running I heard her voice she is close shit saying like I must have that butt and then ran into a bunch tree spikes and felt stuck then also the stick from the tree took my shorts off and reveal my butt to the world as I kept trying to get out my cheeks were jiggling and I heard a voice “ oh keep going try to set free” it was Whitney she also said “I have a stick and I’ll buttrape with you if you don’t do as I say” I don’t wanna be butt so I moved my ass “slowly make it sexy” Whitney said I moved my butt slowly and I heard a camera noise did she took a picture of my butt “I’ll being posting this enormous plump bottom on Instagram” “ please don’t do that I’ll do anything you want just please don’t show my butt to people” “anything” as she grabs my fat butt cheek “yes” she keeps squeezing my fat pale buttocks “if you let me spank your fat butt and if you don’t make girl noises and I’ll let you go leave you and your girlfriend alone, but if you do I gonna your fat butt got it” squeeze my fat butt again “yes” as she let’s go of my bottom she begin to smack my booty she keeps spanking my butt over and over my booty until I made a girl noise “ oh your gonna get it now adri” wait what did she call me she then knocks me out with the stick and I pass out.

What will happen to Adrian

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)