More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Halloween outfit does Katrina wear?

Wednesday (Adams Family)

Katrina was dressed as Wednesday from the Adams Family Kat had her long silky black hair in pigtails. She wore a skimpy black dress that barely hid her juicy ass, and her long elegant legs were clad in sexy black floral stockings that came to her mid thigh. Her black heels were stiletto and higher than usual, pushing her arse out..

I wanted to fuck her there and then as we got into the waiting taxi.

Katrina hardly ever drinks. But the nerves had obviously got to her. She had downed a bottle of red in the house while getting ready. So was half cooked as we sat in the back of the taxi. A nervous grin never far from her face.

In the dark of the cab my hand rested on her upper thigh. I then shifted it up under her dress only for Katrina to trap it. “I thought you wanted to freaky, Kat?”

“Shush. Calm down. “ Kat held my hand on her thigh. She stroked it lovingly for the rest of the journey

We arrived at the old Victorian hotel. What was recently boarded up had now come alive to loud goth metal and hundreds of mainly students and young adults in fancy dress.

All the cliches were there. Slutty nurses, witches and Little Red Riding hoods. A healthy collection of deranged surgeons and road traffic victims.

I myself was dressed as the Joker from the latest Batman film. As l, what seemed, was every other fucker in here. Oh well. Originality was never my thing.

We displayed our tickets to the burly doorman then sliced through the crowd towards the bar.

The club was in the old ball room which made for a cavernous space. Half naked goth girls danced in cages which were suspended from the ceiling.

What happens at the bar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)