More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

Wedding Day

Samantha was over the moon. She was getting married! She thinks of how much she loves her fiancé Eric, how lucky she is to have him, who not only will let her fuck other men, but gets off on watching her do it. She is thankful he turned her into a black cock slut, thinking of the guys she’s fucked since then, and how much she loves watching their black dicks fuck her white pussy, the differing skin tones a turn on by itself. She smiles. She knows she will be beautiful tonight as she gives Eric his wedding present.

Eric smiles to himself, taking the piece of jewelry out it’s box to admire it again. He thinks of how much he loves Sam, how lucky he is to have a woman who doesn’t shame him for his tiny dick, and is so willing to make his cuckold fantasies a reality. He puts the item back in the box, then in his pants. He checks to make certain he has the rings, then adjusts his tie and walks out, meeting his best man and groomsmen.

Samantha is beautiful, dressed in white, as is her sister Annabella, in a red wine colored dress. The ceremony occurs without a problem, and everyone cheers for Mr. and Mrs. Douglas. The reception is perfect, and gets better as the night goes on, Annabella dancing with two young guys. Late into the party Samantha smiles, then looks at Eric and says, “Should we get out of here? I have a present waiting for you in the suite.” He kisses her, replying “Absolutely. I have a present for you too.” The newly married couple say a round of goodbyes and head to the honeymoon suite.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)