More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Booo Booo

Which one will you wear?

Wear the leather shorts

You decide to wear the shorts. After all, it's better than going around flashing your panties everywhere if you wear the skirt.

As you have expected, the shorts tighten the moment you finish putting it on. You let out a small moan as you feel it digs towards your sex. Must it be this tight, you think to yourself.

You look downwards to see how your new outfit fits you. To your horror, you can see the outline of your cameltoe perfectly. The contour of your firm butt is also visible, along with the shape of your panties.

You try to reassure yourself than this is a perfectly common occurrence, that you're not being indecent or anything by wearing it. Everybody else's leather shorts will also be this tight and revealing.

You move around with your new shorts, performing your usual maneuvers. To your surprise, it feels much more natural with the shorts on. You can move your legs faster and more precise, due to the fact that the shorts make it feel like you're not wearing anything at all down here, reducing the number of impediments troubling your movements. Perhaps this is why the shorts must be that tight.

You now feel confident of your choice. Now you can go to the welcoming address calmly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)