More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Wealth only route

John carefully put the artefacts away in a drawer. No point messing with dangerous stuff when you don't need to. His inheritance alone made him more wealthy and powerful than he could get his head around just yet anyway.

He had moved back home to a modest house in his old neighborhood even though he could have afforded something a lot more glamorous and still had more than enough cash left over than he could think of ways of spending it because, well, he couldn't really think of anywhere else to go just yet.

It was the morning after he had unloaded the two cardboard boxes and a suitcase that contained all of his worldly goods that he went for a walk around the hood, just to feel the old air again. He turned left on Hawthorn Avenue facing towards the library at the end of the street and away from Washington Park at the other end without being conscious of a destination, just revelling in being back after 5 years. It felt like putting on a favorite pair of sneakers found at the back of a closet that were believed long lost. A left down Isaac's lane and right onto Maple street and somehow he felt himself slow down. It was as if his feet had deliberately been taking him somewhere and were trying to tell him they were here now.

John looked up. He had to do a double take just to realize. It was Alison Whitford's house. Wow! He hadn't thought about her in years. Should he just go up and say hi?

He stood there for a moment and thought about her. Alison was stunning. Maybe not the hottest girl in his year at school, and certainly not the most academic, but definitely the most glamorous and erotic, and was the last image he saw most nights as he went to sleep with the sheets sticking to him. Alison's figure was more curvaceous than most and she wore shorter skirts and scarlet lipstick constantly to school. Frequently John had to beat himself off discretely during the day due to her. He could still picture her now.

Although on ok terms, John had never had the courage to ask her out, and she always had a stream of attendants anyway. However, they were paired in Chemistry class in their final year and the most erotic thing imaginable happened for John. During one lesson, Alison struggling with a concept leaned over and whispered in his ear and asked "What's an endothermic reaction?".

John, unable to believe the moist breeze, ruffling the fine hairs of his inner ear had come from her mouth almost fell off his seat. His first instinct was to just tell her. His second was that he had to repeat the expression, so in a breaking voice, he whispered back to her, "Sorry, what?"

She repeated it. And repeated it again. John could feel his erection ready to burst his pants but felt he had to tell her the answer this time in order that she would feel confident enough to ask him again should she need to. And she did.

John revelled in her whispers, and she somehow scraped through the class, leaving John with what he felt was a sufficient opening to turn up at her door 5 years later and see whether he could get any further!

Knock, knock. Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)