More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by phatpat7 phatpat7

The next night

We try again

The next night after going to a nude show and playing poker for a few hours we decide it is time to turn in. As we get to the hotel my wife sees the elevator and turns and smiles at me. I said that I wondered if it had an alarm on the stop button and she told me there was only one way to find out.

As we got on the elevator there was no one in the lobby and no one on the elevators. As we started up the floors I stripped off my wife's shirt and began to suck on her nipples slowly at first biting each one to my them harder and her wetter. Then I slide her skirt up around her waist and to my surprise she was not wearing any panties.

My cock was throbbing to shot out my pants and as I pulled it out my wife hit the stop button and there was no alarm. I laid her down on the floor and mounted her. I started out slow rubbing my cock around the outside of her pussy then slowly sliding it into her. Before I reached the end I stopped and let her relax she was tight from the nerves of being caught and I felt bigger from the same type of nerves.

I started to stroke my cock into her slowly at first then I picked up speed to get my normal rhythm. I was stroking her with a good pace and she was fingering the top of her pussy. As I continued fucking my wife I could tell that she was close to cumming and I picked up speed to cum with her. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw I woman standing on the floor right above were the elevator had stopped and she was smiling and watching and did not move from the show.

As I told my wife about what was going on she tightened her pussy muscles and caused me to cum as I reached full down stroke and as I shot my seaman deep into her, she bucked and began to cum also. As the two of us finished I looked up to see two other woman watching and smiling at us. We got up slipped back into our clothes and rushed to our room as the elevator got to our floor. The ladies on the floor clapped and yelled as we went by. What a great night in the elevator.

Continued in the room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)