More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Timmietrane Timmietrane

Do I fuck him?

We meet in my hotel room again

In preparation for my visitor I closed the blinds tured the lights low and got into some loose fitting gym shorts.
No more than 15 minutes passed and I heard a knock at the door.
I opened the door to a familiar face he smiled and entered.
As he walked past my hand caressed his side.
After the door had closed he turned looking at me.
From somewhere deep inside an urge took over me to pull close to him.
I tenderly reached for the back of his neck and pulled his face towards mine
His eyes closed in anticipation.
With wanton abandon I kissed his open mouth. Our tongues hungrily interlaced each other's, pressing our mouths tongues and lips together.
After what seemed an eternity we pulled apart. I smiled and said hello.
He returned the smile and reached down for my loose fitting gym shorts.
Somebody wants to see you I said softly.
He fell to his knees pulling my pants down revealing a stiff cock which he hungrily inhaled in his mouth.
After he had my cock as stiff as it could get I said lets get comfortable.
He looked up and said" guess I am a little anxious"
He stood up and I moved in to help him undress.
He was wearing a tee shirt. I felt his chest area and discovered his nipples were hard. With his help he took off the tee shirt and I felt his nipples and tenderly kissed and suckled each.
I moved up to the crook of his neck and my breath there made him shudder.
He was loosening his belt and I explored what was about to be released.
He was semi hard.
I moved him to the bed so he could sit down.
I grabbed his now loose jeans and pulled them off.
His underwear revealed a stiifening cock. I peeled these down to reveal that tasty cock I had sucked.
"I want to prepare you for a pleasurable fuck, OK?"

Ream his ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)