More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who is his choice for Black Queen?

We leave this universe, for another...

Leaving Shaw and his choice of Black Queen, we turn to another universe. One where another member of the Hellfire Club is seeking to restart the organization. However, with many branches and many more members, there is a lot of options.

There are the usual suspects. Emma Frost, usually the White Queen. Selene, a founder and Black Queen.

There are also so many of the superpowered members which are less obvious. Magneto and Storm were the White King (together, some how) before Magneto become the Grey King. Many X-men and fellow mutants have been in the Inner Council as well.

Or we could have some of the non-mutant members create the inner circle, if they can learn of it. Tony Stark, Brian Braddock, Norman Osborn and so on. Plus many economic, political, and other important figures.

While the Inner Circle, no matter the name, is themed around chess pieces... there have been changes during different incarnations or branches. Like the London's branch using Red instead of White. Or the Warrior Princess title. Or the fact the grand leader of the club is the Lord Imperial, which is often left empty.

So let us look into the world where Hellfire is ignited from the embers. Like...

Who is restarting the Club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)