More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arwing CT Arwing CT

What's next?

We have to hit the beach

"Babe we gotta to hit the beach before we do anything else" Will said.

"Ok" Tora smiled and they both walked back to the elevator doors. As they opened they walked in and were joined by another couple on the way up. The doors closed and everyone gave a smile and nod. They looked around their age, the beautiful woman had dark skin maybe a caramel color and curly black hair. Will glanced at her chest thinking they were C cups. The guy had a slightly darker tone but very muscular arms bulging from his shirt.

"Hello" the woman said

"Hi, how are you?" Will replied back smiling.

"Good how are you?"

"Good...gonna hit the beach" Will said looking at his girlfriend. Tora remained silent noticing the man glancing at her.

"Oh your gonna love it, the water is gorgeous...oh I'm Gabrielle" she said holding out her hand to Tora.

"I'm Will and this is Tora" he said.

"Hi" Tora said shaking Gabrielle's delicate hand.

"Darren" the big guy replied as the elevator doors opened to their floor, everyone stepping off. The couples went in opposite directions.

"Have fun at the beach" Gabrielle yelled out.

Will and Tora grabbed everything they needed for the beach and proceeded out of there hotel walking past the restaurant and bar in their resort. The beachfront was beautiful. The sand was white and the water was clear all the way to the bottom. A light breeze lowered the temperature slightly but it felt nice in the high humidity. The happy couple walked the shore line for a nice spot near the ocean waters.

The spot they found was not very crowded. The nearest beach goer was about 70 yards away. Will looked over at Tora who was wiggling her way out of her skirt, his eyes glued to the glorious ass presented in front of him. She turned around and pulled up her top, breasts bouncing as they became free from the material and one nipple slipping out of her bikini. Will watched with glowing eyes licking his lips wanting to jump her here and now.

"So what shall we do first babe?" Tora said laying a towel down under a unbrella. Will thought to himself trying to ignore the tent in his swimwear.

How should they enjoy there vacation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)