More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Do we find out what happened to Jim's body or does Sarah wake up and realize what happened or does she not notice yet?

We find out what happened to Jim's body

The scientists in the control room hadn't noticed to couple getting hot and heavy in the accelerator testing area because the storm earlier in the day had knocked out the sensors. The sensors had come back online less than a minute before the accelerator had fired. They were conducting experiments to fuse 2 objects together. They were test firing the accelerator to make sure the shielding for data collection was working> They had tried several times but had fried the sensors they were testing the new shielding.

They were counting down the last 20 seconds when an alarm in the control room started blaring.

"What's going on?'

"There's someone in the restricted area."

"What? Didn't they clear the area. Dammit shut it down, NOW!"

"It's too late to abort."

The female voice finished counting down. The accelerator powered up quickly and fired. The power cycled down. The men in the control room all started shouting at once. One man picked up a phone and pressed a number. A voice answered.

"Security, Chief here."

"Chief there was someone in the testing area send someone to see if they're alright. The storm knocked our cameras and sensors offline, we assumed it was clear because of the storm. They came back on right before we fired the accelerator."

"Roger, sending someone to check along with the medic."

Two security guards and a medic climbed into a jeep and headed toward test area 2 where they had been instructed to look for trespassers who might be injured. They arrived at the area and climbed out of the jeep and started looking around. They heard a car engine start up in the distance and fade away. They found the ground disturbed and a blanket. One guard called in on his radio.

"This is security patrol 3."

"Chief here. Go ahead."

"There's nobody here sir. Just a blanket and the ground has been disturbed."

"Copy that. Make sure nobody is hiding and report back."

"Yes, sir." The 2 guards and the medic spread out and searched for about 5 mins but didn't find anything. They were about to head back when they heard a noise from a large bush. They shined their lights on it and one guard went to check, hand on his holster ready to draw. He pushed the branches aside and clicked his light on. He jumped back and ran when he saw what was in the bush. The other guard and medic walked over too see and what was in the bush. Suddenly something wearing a suit with a misshapen head leaped out at them. They got a good look at it backed away quickly turned and ran behind the jeep for cover. The guard clicked the radio frantically.

"Mayday, mayday. We have a situation here. Send backup immediately, better tell those scientists to come as well."

"Why? What's going on down there?"

"The accelerator works. There's a monster down here."

Silence from the radio for a second. Then an angry voice said.

"That's it I'm tired of your pranks, Fred. Get back here right now. I'm writing you up this time."

The other guard spoke into the radio. "It's no prank sir. There's something that looks human but has a breast for a head. It looks harmless but we don't wanna go near it."

"Alright I'm coming someone to check. But if this is a prank your both suspended for a month."

The radio clicked off. The 2 guards and the medic watched from behind the jeep. The creature looked almost human except that it had a giant breast instead of a head. It was wearing a suit with and open collar and tie. The medic pulled out his phone and started recording. The guards looked at him.

"You can't do that it's against the rules."

" I have to record this for when the lab guys get here." They sat crouched behind the jeep watching the thing stagger around like it was trying to find something. The medic recording everything. A few minutes later the security chief and one of the project leaders pulled up in another jeep. They got out and walked toward them. The chief looking pissed that he was probably being pranked again. None of the guards had body cams for security purposes so he had to verify the report in person. He walked over to the guards the scientist right behind him. He was about to start yelling at the two guards. He stopped when he saw the creature staggering around. He grabbed the scientist and pulled him down behind the jeep along with the others. He spoke into his radio quickly.

"This is the security chief. Send a containment squad to test area 2. Double pronto. Full quarantine measures are in effect." He turned and spoke to the scientist.

"We'll get this thing into a containment area and try and figure out what it is."

Do they take the creature alive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)