More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dudetheduke dudetheduke

Follow her

We could play a game right here

"I prefer outdoor games, myself. Are you game enough to try one? Ashley?"

She looks at you, obviously sizing you up. You can't help but grin as you wonder what she'd think of the size of you in your pants, right there, right then.

"What," she says.

"What what," you reply, still grinning.

"What are you laughin at?"

"I'm thinking you ain't game for anything."

You see her hesitate, but then her expression sets and she looks at you with a little smile.

"Okay... I'll play. What's your game?"

Without replying, you get up and stand in front of her. You lose your shirt. Your pants. Your shoes, as they're in the way of your pants coming off. Then you lose your shorts too, for good measure.

As you stand there buck naked by the roadside, the rain still coming down hard, your cock coming up to half-mast notwithstanding, you look at Ashley and manage to come to come up with that grin again.

"Your turn," you say.

She look sat you, and laughs. Fortunately for you, she's not laughing at you. Just, y'know... laughing.

"You're nuts," she says.

"I know that. How 'bout you?"

She gives one last chuckle. Then she nods, as she looks at the sky clearing. The rain has stopped falling.

"Mad enough to go behind that bush over there?"

"I'll take it," you say.

You gather up your clothes, and follow her as she hops, skips and jumps behind that very convenient bush. Having joined her, she's down on her knees and undoing her top. Hot damn, no bra, either.

"Okay, what next?" she asks.

You tell her - what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)