More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do I throw a party?

We compromise

I am a little disappointed while Becca takes me to the kitchen so I can get a snack to tide me over until lunch since I missed breakfast. The reason is that I just found out that my favorite girl's birthday is coming up and she told me that she did not want a party. I guess I can understand her feelings because of the trauma that her parents neglect created in her life. I realize that my girlfriend is a high maintenance model and I am okay with that. It's just that I love my sweetie so much that I want to do things for her. Since my darling has forbidden me from throwing a party, it ties my hands a little in a way that is uncomfortable to me. I snatch a banana from the refrigerator and sit with Becca.

"I'm sorry," my girlfriend apologizes.

"For what?" I ask.

"I know that you are a little hurt because I don't want a party," my flame explained.

"I wouldn't say that I was hurt," I debate. "Disappointed maybe, but not hurt. I'll get over yet. Besides, I can understand that you aren't a people person because of your parents' neglect."

"It makes me happy that you understand me so well," Muffin comments with a kiss.

"I try," I reply with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Let's compromise," my sweetie suggested.

"What did you have in mind?" I probe.

"If you want to arrange for your friends to drop by one at a time and give me presents, I would be okay with that," Becca offered.

"I accept your terms," I agreed with a warm hug.

I threw away the banana peel in the trash and headed home with my dirty clothes after getting one last kiss from my girlfriend. My darling's compromise picked me up off the floor a little bit. I wasn't going to be able to throw a party for my favorite person, but at least I had something. I had a few arrangements to make when I finally got back to my dorm.

"It's nice of you to finally join us," Tyler teased. "You are just in time for lunch."

"Did you have fun last night?" Abbie put in with a wicked smile.

"You might say that," I replied with as little emotion as possible although I could feel my mouth curl up into a little bit of a smile to betray me.

"I'd say that smile means you had a lot of fun," Zack teased.

"Oh, leave her alone!" Chris barked.

"There is something that I would like to discuss with the group before we eat lunch," I interjected.

"What would that be?" Tyler asked.

"Saturday is Becca's birthday," I announced.

"Ooh, I have been waiting for another excuse to throw a party!" Abbie squealed.

"She doesn't want one," I reply to shoot down the idea.

"Oh, rats!" Abbie complained.

"She gave me an alternate suggestion," I offer. "Anybody here who wants to give her a present can visit her one at a time. First, is there anybody who wants to be left out of this?"

My friends showed me how supportive they are of me by not saying anything. I even saw Abbie and Chris nodding their heads. This really made me happy.

"I think everybody wants in," Chris stated while patting me on the shoulder.

"Good, I will post a schedule tonight," I revealed. "Now, let's eat lunch."

What happens on Becca's birthday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)