More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chicklet Chicklet

What do I do?

We arrange the meeting

"Where do you want to meet?" I typed slowly into the computer, my heart seeming to pound a thousand beats a second. Breathing heavily, I awaited her reply.

"What about Sixth and Main?" she typed. "There's a coffee shop there that makes killer latte's. I'd love to treat you to one."

I quickly agreed to meet her there at nine o'clock, logging off and putting my face in my hands. Was I really going to go through with this?

Pulling myself together, I decided that I was at least going to try. Searching through my closet I found a modest black dress; it had a boat neck and left just enough to the imagination. Black heels as well, and my hair had to be tied up behind my head quickly. After all, the drive downtown would take twenty minutes and it was almost eight thirty now.

Bravely, with courage that seemed very unlike the Cally I knew, I got in my car and headed towards the meeting.

At times it was hard to keep my concentration on the road, my excitement was at such a peak. I felt a familiar tingle in my belly, a hot one that ran all the way to the crevice between my legs. Curious as I was, I'd never thought I'd be this excited this soon.

I parked my car and paid the meter. As excited as I was I still had to close my eyes and take a few deep breaths before heading into the coffee shop.

In the corner, right where she'd promised she'd be, was the woman I'd been chatting with earlier. When I saw her my heart almost stopped.

Do I approach her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)