More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

What is Monica doing?

Watching porn on her laptop

Cracking the door quietly, I say "Monica? Hey are you here?"

After a second, there's no reply, so I push the door in further. Juliet isn't here, so I can't ask her if she's seen her."Monica?" I try again.

When I see her, I quickly clasp my hand over my mouth to prevent from gasping out loud.

Monica, my quiet, shy, possibly virgin best friend was watching hardcore porn on her laptop on her bed. She had headphones in, and was facing away from the door, which is how she didn't hear me.

Her curly hair was tied up in a pony tail, and her bra had been pulled up by her neck instead of getting unclasped completely. Her jeans were unzipped and her left hand the frantically moving in her bright red underwear. Her face was flush and her breathing was heavy.

God, she was sexy.

I'd never thought of Monica in a sexual way before. But looking at her now, watching her moan and shake, I'd definitely fuck her for hours. I'd love to wrap my thighs around her sweet little mouth, and her to lick my pussy. I'd cum over and over, and have my slick juiced drip down over her face.

Without even realizing it, I slid a hand into my panties, and started feeling myself. I was surprised at how wet I was just from watching her. My hormones were raging and my horniness was through the roof. I decided then and there that I was going to fuck her brains out.

Question is how? I could just go in there and give in to my lust. I don't think she'd mind. She might even be into a little rough action. Alternatively, I could try for a subtler approach. Maybe make a seduction plan, and make her come to me.

Maybe the porn Monica is watching will give me a clue.

What kind of porn is Monica watching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)