More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigbadbob bigbadbob

What do they do?

Watch one of the other videos, how about a lesbian one

After thinking about it for awhile Allison said," I think we had better not watch this one."  "how about this one?"

  "Okay," responded Emily.

  They sat down by the tv and stuck the video in and pushed play.  After a moment it started and the action started almost immediately.  It was a lesbian couple that were undressing themselves and started to go at each others breasts with abandon.  Allison noticed a few minutes into the movie that Emily had her hand down the front of her pants and was moving it around quite a bit.  They knew each other masterbated all of the time but they never did it outside of the privacy of their rooms.  For some reason Allison couldn't keep her mind on the movie and was getting turned on by her little sister!  After a few minutes Emily pulled her hand out of her pants all covered with cumm and before she could move it to her mouth Allison couldn't take any more and pounced.

  She shoved Emily's hand in her mouth and slowly sucked off every last finger.  After she was done they just sorta stared at each other like now what.  Well Allison once again took the initiative, she moved over and straddled her sister across the lap and began to kiss her passionately as she transfered some of the cum back to the owner.  Emily quickly began to kiss her back an to slide her hands across Allison's ass and between her legs.  By this time Allison almost had Emily's bra off and was moving her mouth in that direction.  But they both stopped at the exact same time.

  "Should we really be doing this here in the living room," they both said.

Where should they go to get each other off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)