More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxlegend foxlegend

Warn her you're coming, watch, or fuck her?

Watch her.

Staying at the doorway, you continued to watch as she thrashed wildly on the counter, her fingers flying as she jammed them into her, sweat dripping from her face as she moaned.

You immediately took out your own cock, beginning to stroke it as you saw the sight of your mother lying on the counter, her hair spread out wildly, her eyes closed, one of her fingers being shoved up her pussy and another tweaking her nipples.

"Fuck... yeah," you groaned as you kept watching her. She groaned again, her eyes flying open, and you quickly hid yourself. She then closed her eyes again, and then did something you never expected - she began licking the finger that had been jammed up her pussy.

"O-oh...," she said, moaning. "Put it in me, Jerry!" You knew who she was talking about - your father, Jerry.

She grunted, and then came the most beautiful sight in the world - your sexy, MILF mother orgasming. Sperm dripped out of her pussy, and then she went on her knees and began licking it off the floor like some sort of sex .

"Fuck yeah!" you moaned as you let out your own jet of sperm. Thankfully, your mother didn't see you and you quickly made your way to the lab.

--

You entered the Professor's laboratory, and see only one girl there - her name is...

Who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)