More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrcat6 Mrcat6

What do you guys do first?

Watch a movie

"why dont we watch a movie?", i say. "thats a great idea!". All the girls go to the movie shelf. Lots of whisperingvis exchanged between them. They all decide on "The Princess Bride". An ok movie. But i figured wed watch something girly. Anyways, they pop in the dvd, the movie is playing. The small couch could only hold two people. We squeezed in three. Megan sat beside me. Cheyenne sat on my lap. Megan glances over at me nervously quite a bit. Halfway through the movie, cheyenne starts slightly moving her hips on my lap. I dont know if this was on purpous or not. But the grinding on my dick was starting to get it hard. Cheyenne doesnt acknowledge this. None of the other girls seem to notice. Trying to ignore her moving so my boner can go away, i stare at the movie screen. I feel her fingers then rubbing my head through my jeans. Slowely. I feel the hand go down my pants and stroke my cock. Faster. A wave of pleasure over whelms me and i cum in her hand. I glance around to see if any one else noticed.

Did anyone else notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)