More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slut slut

Look around

Watch TV

You feel very tired after your long drive and decide to sit down and watch TV for a while. You walk Jane into the lounge and both sit on the settee.

You grab the control and aim it at the massive television, pressing the on button. The picture comes on the screen and you are amazed at what is playing on TV and 2pm. A blonde with big tits is impaling herself on a monster sized cock, you look across at Jane who has seemed to have woken up somewhat.
You look back at the TV and reluctantly change the channel, the picture now shows two lesbians going at it with a couple of dildos, getting a little confused you flick to the next channel, red head taking two cocks in her pussy, click, black chick taking a shot of cum across her face, click, woman lying on the bed fucking herself with an enormous dildo, you sit total bewildered by the TV channels, just then Jane reaches across and starts rubbing your already hard cock through your pants, she unzips your fly’s a pulled out your throbbing cock, and begins sucking and licking it like she has been in the desert for days and your cock is a cold ice-lolly.

You continue flicking though the channels.

Click – two guys pounding one woman while another watches playing with her pussy.

Click – cheerleader sucking cock

Click – mistress whipping leather bound brunette

Jane continues sucking your cock when you decide you can take it no more, and not having had sex for seven months you cum quick in her mouth, she usually hates it when you do that but this time she swallows everything down, even smiling at you while she licks off an extra cum that ended up on her hand.

You sit back and think you are going to like Slutford.

what does Dick do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)