More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Universe do I Enter First?

Watch Dogs

Given that Watch Dogs was a big part of my daily routine before ai got my powers I felt it was only natural that I would want to wnter this Universe.

However, I'd have to decide between Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2, The former was remarkably more interesting for me, and quite frankly I really did love Aiden Pearce as the Fox. But this presented it's own problems, A: If I becams Aiden Pearce, I'd be stuck as an errand boy for that Fuckwit Jordi, or worse Damien. And B: if I were to Take it after the end of the Game, I'd have to do a big Time-Skip, at least Five Years, so that People would forget about Aiden quicker, and Require less use of my powers.

Number 2 wasn't bad mind you, but it occurred to me that Aiden's Reclusive Nature, could be used as an asset, namely give him a son, Say a son he never knew he had until He caught wind of the Sons Attempt to Hack into the ctOS Network undetected. In the End it was a Relatively Simple choice.

I simply Let Fate decide, with my Powers being used as a Randomizer..........

Well 1 or 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)