More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bubblegirl46 Bubblegirl46

What's next?

Wardrobe Malfunction

A new villain is terrorizing the city and Daisy Johnson Is sent to deal with her. Upon getting her suit from her locker she realizes it’s a size or two too small, but she doesn’t have time to fix it, she struggles into the suit and goes to battle.

She arrives at the scene and puts up a good fight before she’s knocked down so hard her zipper breaks and her purple bra clad chest spills out. By now a huge crowd has gathered and there’s a lot of news coverage. Daisy gasps and quickly covers herself. The villain laughs.

Villain: Hahaha! What a cute bra!

Daisy: Shut up!

Daisy stands up and attempts to fight but her suit continues to tear at the seams, exposing her huge, round ass to the crowd, the villain laughs harder, even some of the crowd is giggling. Daisy blushes bright red. The villain approaches her.

Villain: Here sweet cheeks, let me help…

She tears off Daisy’s bra, revealing her tits to everyone around. Daisy gasps and the villain moves her hands lower, grabbing the waist of Daisy’s panties and pulling up, giving her a painful wedgie that rips the panties off her body.

Daisy: AHHHHHH!!

Daisy screams in pain and falls to her knees, the villain now stripping off any of Daisy’s remaining pieces of clothing. Once she’s naked, the villain picks her up and bends her over before delivering a hard smack to her fat ass.

Daisy: Ow!

She repeats this several times before fleeing.

Villain: See you around sweet cheeks

Daisy is left naked amongst the crowd, she gets up and tries to run home but trips, much to the amusement of the onlookers. They all laugh as she she struggles to maintain her dignity, several people smacking her ass as she runs home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)