More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gaiyamato Gaiyamato

Where to go?

Wander the streets

Luke decides to explore the town. After half an hour of walking the main streets, he turns down a side alley and encounters a small restaurant of some sort. He ducks through the bead covered doorway and walks in.

It is a Egyptian style curry house. Lukes stomach is feeling empty so he sits down to eat. After a short wait an egyptian waitress comes up and takes his order. She is wearing a very steortypical arabic outfit which reveals a lot of her figure. Her breasts are only averaged size but quit firm. She has a thin waist.

As she walks off Luke takes a good look at her firm buttocks. He feels a familiar stiring in his briefs and uncomfortably shuffles in his seat.

After he waits for nearly half an hour he grows impatient. He stands and walks towards the kitchen door. As he aproaches he can hear voices whispering to each other. His egyptian isn't the best but he just manages to make out a few lines of what they are saying.

"I have thing to sort out daughter. I leave you in charge ok."
"Father, we have a customer. What if something happen?"
"You will be ok daughter. Just give them food and then it will be good. I shall be back soon."

Luke quickly returns to his table as he hears the back door close shut.

Fifteen minutes later she returns she seems slightly nervous this time. As she leans over to place the trays down at the table her silk shirt falls forwards slightly allowing a good look at her bra-less breasts underneath. Luke shuffles again in his seat as his cock grows to an enormous size. She notices him looking down her top and his discomfort and blishes turning red. However she only slowly stands up, as if enjoying the attention.

What does Luke do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)