More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HistoricoPublius HistoricoPublius

What do you want to do?

Wander around and get to know campus

You decide you may as well get to know the lay of the land. Shoving your hands in your pockets, you wander off, away from the hustle and bustle of people moving into the dorms. There's a cluster of dormitories all together at this end of campus, but one you leave the quad and get onto the paths that lead to other buildings - academic and administrative halls - the hubbub suddenly dies away. It's a Saturday, so no one's at work on campus unless they're helping with the move-in.

Wandering behind what looks like an administrative building, you find yourself at a gate into a walled garden. Curious, you push the gate open and make your way inside. It turns out to be quite nice, if you like that sort of thing: nicely manicured paths lead the way between waist-high hedges, beds of flowers, and lovely trees in full leaf. Just as you're thinking of heading back, you hear some odd noises from around a corner. What sounds almost like a single, soft clap, and...muffled voices? You slow down as you approach the corner of the wall and, curiosity piqued but aware that you don't know whether you're actually allowed in here, you peer around the corner.

Your eyes widen.

Sitting on a bench around the corner is a dark-haired man with a prominent jawline who you'd guess is a student a few years older than you. He's currently leaning back, looking relaxed - and no wonder. A brunette girl with shoulder-length hair is on her hands and knees on the bench next to him, bending down to suck his exposed, hard cock into her mouth. Her blouse has been unbuttoned and her plump breasts have been pulled free of her bra, giving you a good view of how they sway and jiggle as she starts to bob up and down on the boy's rod. She's wearing what looks like a dark skirt, but it's been rolled up around her waist, and you can see that her panties are around her knees. Though she's facing away from you, you can see her pale ass as she bends down to go deeper on her man, and he lazily reaches a hand back to cup her ass. And, from the way she moans, finger her pussy, you're guessing...

"Good girl, Katie," the man croons as she gags slightly on his cock. You can feel yourself getting hard as you watch her deepthroat him, one of his hands resting on the back of her head with an air of casual authority.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)