More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you want to go first?

Wander around a suburban neighborhood

Your neighborhood has always been a fun little place for you to get your rocks off whenever you wanted. Some time ago, before the world became what it was, it used to be a really boring place, where almost nothing interesting ever seemed to happen. Even if the place was filled with some of the hottest women you had ever seen, you had never been able to do anything about it for some reason. You either did not have the nerve or you were just too nice to break a few rules. Now that things have changed, it had become one of your favorite adult playgounds. Everyone you had ever dreamed of fucking was available to you in one way or another. All you had to do was ask.

The thing was, though, there were a lot of occasions there the girls did the asking, in various ways. When the men go to work in the morning, they were usually left to their devices. Those who kept the home were the lonely and usually extremely MILFy housewives, their helping hands, and other teenagers like you who prefer to indulge in this new world than get a job or go to school. You were done with school and you worked a few jobs mowing lawns and caring for gardens while you look for better job prospects in the city. For now, you had time on your hands, and you capitalized on it to get as much pussy as you would ever need.

As you exit your front door, a topless jogger passed your lawn, tits jiggling with each bounce in her step. On the other side of the street, you spot Mrs Stone giving the mailman a blowjob, and just down the road, you see a pair of completely naked couple touching each other in an open topped convertible. It was the usual sights and sounds that you were greeted by and your cock was excited to get started on today's little adventure in suburbia.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)