More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexyman101 sexyman101

Who is being tested?

Walter goes Alison

It was just before the summer holidays. Walter had recently scolded an attractive blonde named Alison in the subway.

Alison Angelmann had long blond hair, a luscious penance, and had recently turned 18, as Walter found out from her duplicate ID card.

He had already secretly turned into her a few times, but today was the first time he was undisturbed and could try something daring in her form.

Walter was shopping in the sex shop and had asked the saleswoman for something satisfying for his 'daughter'. The saleswoman had brought out a dildo and Walter promised winking that his 'daughter' would have a lot of fun with it!

And so it came about that Walter masturbated in the form of Alison naked and with dildo in the pussy on the bed of his parents' bedroom!

His wife was working, the two eldest children were living abroad and his youngest son was in school, from which he had to pick up later.

For Walter it was now quite amusing to rumzumachen on the tits and pussy of a young cunt.

In contrast to his own body, this was young, slim, attractive ... His wife could not keep up!

'Alison' was playing around. To...

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" Walter-Alison would say, when suddenly ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)