More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yourmomw135 yourmomw135

Walking home

Walking Home

On my way home I ran into a childhood crush who unfortunately goes to a school outside of my schools region. We were neighbors I didnt live far from her but man did she have a amazing body. Better then my sisters body but I found her attractive aswell.

She ran up to me and we decided to walk home together and talk.

"Hey Tyler, how was school? Lyla asked. I replied with "More of the same. I slept through the entire day. My sister was messing with her boyfriend all night, so I couldnt sleep, you?" She looked at me and said "Well my day was alright. I met a super cute guy and we started hanging out during lunch. I hope he asks me out." I looked at her mainly paying attention to her decently sized breasts and the uniform she wore, casual white shirt with a blue plaid skirt. She always folded it to make it seem short. Thinking about that got me my erection.

Layla noticed it and I got pretty embarassed. She didnt mind and said "Dont mind it, boys get erections around me pretty often." We kept walking home and exchanged numbers to talk more.

Home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)