More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's your next move?

Walk towards Yvette's door

I began to walk towards Yvette's door, careful in the darkness, realizing that the distance was longer than it had appeared at first. A few steps in I froze, my ears alert. There was a soft sound coming from my just to my right, like a low purr. There was a sofa next to me and I could dimly discern a female figure sleeping on her chest, one foot raised up and resting on the sofa's back, arms trailing down to the carpet. This must Yvette's sister. Funny, I hadn't even known she existed before reading that text.

Well, with any luck we'd be introduced in the morning. I put her off my mind and creeped towards the light. I smiled when I heard faint new noises: very soft gasps and a light shlicking sound. My date hadn't given up and gone to bed after all and I could surprise her. There was a something on the door handle, barely discernible. I got close and nearly chuckled out loud: it was a black sock. Yvette's living arrangement with her sister wasn't without its sense of humour.

I took a step too wide and tripped on the ethernet cable. I fell with a startled cry and heavy thump - but the floor carpet prevented the fall from hurting me much.

No, the pain came from what happened afterwards. As soon as I'd yelled I heard Yvette call out concerned, "John, is that you? What happened?" Which I replied to by groaning from the floor. Between the two of us we must have awoken the sleeping girl because next I knew my breath was knocked out of me by series of kicks to my belly. Strong, small hands held my arms behind my back, and then I was pinned by a knee pressing down onto my back, suffocating me slightly. "Don't you move, motherfucker," the girl hissed. Apart from the discomfort and awkwardness she was too light to cause me any real trouble and I could have turned the tables on her if I'd wanted to. However I didn't think manhandling Yvette's sister was the way to her good graces.

"What the hell's going on, Ciara?" Yvette finally got her ass off the bed and opened the door. "Oh, Jesus, fuck, get off him, you crazy bitch!"

"What? Is this a friend of yours?"

"Yes! Ciara, for fuck's sake, he's turning blue!" I really wasn't, but Yvette pulled Ciara off me and sitting up, I took a deep breath. The lights came on.

Yvette was on her knees, gently stroking my face, asking me if I was alright. Her delay seemed to have been due to stopping to put on an oversized T-shirt. She called me baby, which perked me up a bit. My assailant was a teen. Ciara was darker and slimmer than Yvette, wore her hair differently and looked taller, though that might be my perspective from the floor. Apart from that Yvette must have looked exactly like that at her age. She was dressed in tight jeans and an open, floral shirt over a red tank top. They were rumpled by her awkward sleeping posture.

Seeing I was mostly alright Yvette stood up, and despite her adorable height she looked impressive as the wrathful older sister. Ciara looked by turns cowed, sullen and remorseful under the onslaught of names and threats, though she still tried to give as good as she got. My eyes widened when I noticed the chain around her slim, toned waist, held to her outie bellybutton by a stud. Navel piercings are a real turn-on for me and I hadn't known you could get ones like that, but it was really fucking hot. My cock began to stiffen, but I shifted slightly so that neither of them would notice when their attentions shifted back to me.

Ciara appeared to have gotten fired up, discovering a weapon against Yvette in the fight. "Yeah, you tell Mom and Dad, what was it? that their daughter's a psycho. You tell them that! I'll tell them how perfect Yvette lets strange men into her home in the dead of night."

"A: It's not even 10 PM, dumbass! B: he's not a strange man, his name's John and we're dating."

Ciara shot me the briefest of glances, smiled her sister's quickfire smile, said "Hi!" and went back to glaring at her. "Strange men lumbering around in the dark with her defenseless baby sister sleeping not a foot away! The parents'll love that. How'd he even get in after you, did you leave the door open for him or something?"

"Uh, um, maybe." It was Yvette's turn to look sheepish.

"Yvette!"

"What? Come on, it was barely fifteen minutes open. I'd have closed it if he wasn't coming. Though I'm glad he made it after all..." Yvette smiled at me. "Even if this isn't start to the night I'd promised him."

"You leave the door to our apartment open, in this city, just for a booty call? And meanwhile I'm not even allowed to bring a boy up here?"

"No, you're not. If you want to get laid go somewhere else. I'm not letting you use my bed. Go fuck someone next week when you leave for college."

This was getting way too awkward for me. "Um," I began, but Ciara burst out, "It's not fair! I had to cut my date short tonight because of your stupid curfew. He was really cute and I'm not going to see him again next week and I just wanted to -"

"You're such a fucking child. Keep your panties on just one more week, you've done it for eighteen years." My ears perked up at that, and I felt shame at my interest in Ciara's age.

"You think so?" Ciara hissed. "Don't bet on it, dear sister. You aren't the only one in this family who gets like that." She pointed to Yvette's pale, narrow thighs, almost completely bare beneath the T. They were glistening slightly, and from my spot on the floor I saw a droplet running a thin trail down to her calf.

Yvette froze, flushing red with embarrassment. Her tone, however, was icy cold. "We'll deal with this in the morning, Ciara Black. Come on, John, I'm sorry you've had to see this." She tugged at my hand, heading towards the doorway of her room.

I got up obediently to follow, very uncomfortable to have been a witness to this, very aware of my arousal and the teen's sexuality. Ciara yelled at her sister's back, "What did you just call me? Only Mom ever uses my full name like that! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Her sister didn't even look back when she replied, "While you're living under my roof, fuck you, I am Mom."

At the threshold I glanced back to look at Ciara , standing still, fists bunched together. We realize were looking at each other, and I couldn't immediately tell what was in her eyes. Except some welling tears. I shrugged, smiling as kindly as I could. Her lips curled up slightly.

Yvette shut and locked the door behind me with some finality.

Well. This is nice. What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)