More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sweet Daisy Sweet Daisy

I walked over to the rock.

Walk to the Rock

I looked past the outcropping and saw a pile of cut wood. Now I knew there was civilization here, although no one was around. I walked down the beach until I saw a path.

Suddently there's this woman standing in front of me, she seemed to come out of nowhere. She's a tall, muscular black woman and extrmely attractive. Her well sculpted body is barely covered and to my delight her large breasts were completely exposed and begging to be sucked. A few moments passed when I realized that she's staring at me too, but her look is absolute bewilderment.

"This is an Amazon village, Men are not allowed here. Come with me. Our Queen will speak with you."

We continue down the path until we reach a small village. Everywhere I look are voluptuous half-naked black women and they are regard me with curiousity.

After being brought to the Queen's hut I'm made to kneel before her throne. I look up and I have a perfect view of her cunt which was amply surrounded by bushy black curls.

She motions to her guards and suddenly there are hands all over me, stripping me of my clothes. Soon I'm standing before her completely exposed.

"You have trespassed upon our lands, and you must face the trial of worth." The Queen motions again and the guards come and remove all of her garments.

"If you make me cum we will grant you any two requests within reason. If you fail, you will become the sex of this village."

I approach the Queen cautiously. My white hands shaking as I move to finally wrap my hands on a set of these big tits I've been lusting after. As I rub and fondle her breasts I being to think about the trial and realize this is a no lose situation. Being the only man and a sex in a village full of women? It doesn't get much better than that. My fear gone I throw myself into my task.

Try to Win the Trial or Try to Lose the Trial?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)