More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

Where does he go?

Walk down to the local church

After waiting for the dicks to leave he uncurled his body and cautiously wandered out the room. He scanned the area before retreating in the opposite way the bully’s left. Walking down the grey corridor he looked out across the cautyard. Aaron continued down the corridor to the steers. He walked down them as people passed him and moved out his way. Reaching the front entrance of the school he left and wandered round the small town for a few minutes.

He walked into the local church a small but grand building with an exteme gothic exterior. Sitting he looked up at the ceiling with the audimental stone carvings dotted round it. Aaron gave an audible sigh before looking around. Walking to the candles he light one and puts what change he had into the wooden box positioned to the right. “Well, this was stupid.” Just as Aaron was about to leave a woman draped in black walked into view.

She was young and beautiful with huge breasts and a large round ass. She began to humb as she walked to the alter. “Oh hello young man are you alright?” Aaron turned to her and grunted in pain as he clenched his hand over his side. “Are you okay?” He looked at her and nodded “yeah I’m fine sorry to bother you.” Her eyes scanned his bruised face and she walked towards him she got within about three meters as she looked up noticing how tall he really was. She continued to talk “would you like a drink young man?”

Accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)