More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twistedemily Twistedemily

What now?

Walk away.

You glance at the doorway behind him, and then back at his dark 'fuck me' eyes. His grin turned into a hungry, yet somehow still charming, smirk. 'excuse me,' you mumble, trying to edge around him. Your breasts graze his shoulders as you continue to sidle away.

He suddenly turns and grasps your arm; 'Don't be leaving so quickly, love,' he said, his deep voice echoing into your mind.. How ironic is it, he has the exact accent you can't help but get wet for? And the deep, melodic voice... You practically melt in his arms.

'O-okay,' you stutter, pinned between him and the fridge. The smell of his skin and faint cologne overwhelm your mind, and you can't help but fall into his trap. He looks over his shoulder at the door that leads to the patio from the kitchen. He silently takes your waist and pulls you towards the door. Shitty beer in hand, you can't help but give in.

Outside, he leans you against the deck railing and slides his hand from your waist to your ass. You exhale, shocked, and he grins. 'Does this bother you?' He asks, tightening his grip. You say yes, but the shudder in your voice betrays your eagerness to fuck this man senseless. He slides his hands up under your shirt, and you bite your lip and push his hand back down with your free hand. He looks up at you with those fuck me eyes once more, and whispers, 'You hate me?'

Guilt raised up in your throat. 'no.. I just need to get rid of this beer,' you mumble again. He smirked and chucked it over the rail.

'problem solved,' he growled, and then kissed you, almost forcibly.

Resist? Or give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)