More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wetchaod Wetchaod

What to do in this situation? Investigate this "off putting aura" or enjoy it

Walk away and figure out whats going on.

Your silently yelling at yourself to go. But everything is telling you to stay. Your so horny and your instincts are telling you to stay. But after arguing with your self you barely dress yourself and make it out of the room. You really want to go back! "Hay!" You turn and see your cousin Sally,(short and chubby nerdy girl. has bigger boobs then most her size and you cant seem to get her nude body off your mind since she moved in with you and your family. Funnyly enough you guys weren't actually cousins, like how your parents best friends are your aunts and uncles. But with her uncle marrying her aunt. In a way you guys are some how related by marriage now, and that fact turns you on a bit more) and along with your mutual friends Joy (the bigger girl of the group, but in a more shaped way, her boobs are huge and her ass is big! She might be a bbw but shes still got a rocken body! And looks fine as hell! And you swear she shows off her cleavage any tine she can. And definitely into exhibition) and Jay (the "dude" of the friend group. Just an inch or 2 taller then sally, very round and perky tits, not small by any means, but her tits look like they're always in a really tight pull-up bra despite the lack of bras she hates wearing. But shes pretty chill and is the one that talks like a slut, but with out the horny vibe, like your bros talking about plowing chicks or how you talk about fucking some popular or hot girl. If it weren't for her lighter voice and nice tits, you'd think she was a guy. Hell sometimes you do!). "Whats going on?" Asked joy. "Why are you soaked?" Jay followed. At first you thought you'd tell them about the bathroom. But, you dont remember anything weird, "i just fucked katie in that lockerroom i forgot existed, right down the hall." you gesture towards the dead end hallway no one uses. "Nice dude! Up top!" Jay congratulates with a high five."You sure? That sounds kinda weird, i don't think theres ever been a bathroom there" stated sally "its kinda hot you fucked in the school locker room WHILE class is in session." Said joy "right!? that's hella hot dude! She still in there?" Said jay as she moved passed you."wait" you say loudly. The 3 of them somewhat curious. "There's something off about that room." You say. "Oh sure, i get it. Dont want us to see an empty bathroom after you said you got done fucking" said sally. The others laughed and kept walking. Maybe its just inside your head but you swear shit went down. And as much as you want to believe your crazzy, you dont think you are. "Wait!"you yell one more time. All three turn there heads to look at you....

Who do you ask to follow you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)