More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Torg Torg

What do you do?

Walk around the Arch

"I was here once when I was nine. The only thing I remember was so many buildings. I think I'd like to walk around. Thanks for the ride," you say as you extend your hand. Bill shakes it and smiles.

"My pleasure, Jack. Here, have a few smokes to tide you over." He retrieves his cigarette pack and nudges three up the opening with a couple well-practiced shakes of the pack. You take them and stick them in your inside jacket pocket. "Oh, here. I have the lighter." He digs in his pocket and takes out a pack of matches. You take them too.

"Thanks again, Bill." Bill waves as he drives away.

You walk around the area near the Arch. There's not much here, but the arch and construction. You find a church in the park, The Basilica of Saint Louis. It is a grand stone building with two big towers in the front, a huge dome, and lots of stained glass. The copper doors in front are huge.

As you walk around it, you see a girl standing at the side of the building in a doorway. She doesn't look much older than you are. Her head is uncovered, letting her blond hair fall down around her shoulders. Her face is pretty with high cheekbones, full lips with red lipstick, a button nose, and big eyes. She's pretty thin with a narrow waist and narrow hips. She's wearing a padded green jacket and faded jeans with low leather boots. She looks cold and trying to stay warm and out of the wind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)