More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does Wanda do next?

Walk To The MedBay

Deciding that she really shouldn't get lost here, Wanda managed to push her way through the crowds and towards reception. The desk was manned by four receptionists, who were trying their hardest to register the sea of refugees queued up in front of them. Wanda joined the end of the shortest line and quickly her mind wandered as she waited to be seen to.

After standing in line for almost 10 minutes without any movement, Wanda decided she'd help herself and so started to Wanda walk along corridor after corridor towards the MedBay.

As she tried not to get lost, Wanda couldn't help but stare at the SHIELD Soldiers - or Agents, which supposed she should get used to calling them - as she passed them. The vast majority were clad in these all-in-one bodysuits, that were either black or navy blue and almost uncomfortably form-fitting.

Wanda herself had often thought about incorporating tight materials, like leather, into her wardrobe. However, since HYDRA had only ever cared for training, she'd made do with her current outfit. Black combat boots, a black dress that ended above her knees and showed off a pleasing amount of cleavage, various bracelets and necklaces, and of course the red leather jacket she'd been given during the battle.

Wanda’s Outfit

Pulling herself back to the cascade of agents going past her, and the occasional pencil skirt and white blouse secretaries, Wanda realised she was a little turned one. Ok maybe more than a little, she reasoned as her plain black panties began to dampen.

Maybe a quick "distraction" en route wouldn't hurt.

Keep Walking Or Be "Distracted"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)