More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Waking up...

... I felt oddly disoriented. I was curled up in the furs and my body felt ... off. I’d felt like this before, when I’d first used the swapping device to become Sir Beowulf, a young Acteonese Knight. The sensation was subtle but everything had a different feel. The minor aches and pains that you don’t notice. The sense of different musculature and mass. The complexity of smells was different. The timbre of sounds. The flow of blood and the beating of the heart. The warmth of my body. The pleasant feel of the fine furs against my skin. A generally heightened sense of arousal.

I was here on Acteon investigating an illegal swap ring, trying to break it up. I’d come to this fiefdom based on satellite scans and unusual levels of electromagnetic activity.

But this didn’t feel like the large, muscular, square boned knight’s body. I’d felt powerful and confident in that body, so different to a confederation body that had engineered aggressive traits out long ago. I literally felt small and soft and decidedly erotic. And scared.

“Oh shit...” I grumbled with a decidedly feminine voice as I awoke. A female voice...? My eyes opened and I stared at what I had become. My eyes found a new body, a body I had been intimately familiar with. A very small and female body.

Tight around my now slim neck I felt a constraining collar. That meant... I was a . I looked down at the lush curves of my petite new body. This was the body of a born and bred , a body made to serve its masters. Tight about my soft narrow chest was a simple coarse shift, my new breasts and nipples clearly outlined against its flimsy material. I had breasts... that meant... I reached down beneath my loin cloth and felt a vertical feminine slit between my smooth thighs. Oh, my, god that was sensitive. I shivered. “Mmmmm... Oh shit. Someone swapped me.” I moaned as I took away my damp fingers. That had felt much too good. My nipples were hard as hell. I felt so horny.

This was not good. An Acteonese slavegirl was not a role I wanted to live. Their sexual urges were... renowned. A tiny, sexy, submissive . This entailed significant behavioural modification as well. Highly submissive tendencies, shyness, an ingrained deferentially to men, a highly keyed sex drive.

“Well hello there Kyra...” a man said. I looked up into the eyes of the knight I had been. Sir Beowulf. I’d selected Kyra from the pens. I was Kyra.

“Surprise...”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)