More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by allyd allyd

What's next?

Waking up

The first thing that woke Terry up from his comfy sleep was the small but irritating beam of sunlight that shone through the tiny gap in the curtains and found its way directly into his eyes.

As he slowly cracked them open, the second thing to wake him up was the hangover that discreetly but firmly brought itself to his attention. Like a genteel waiter, it slowly presented the bill for a night so fantastic that he couldn't remember it, and only had the pounding, sloshing of his his head as evidence of what happened.

His brain fuzzed and throbbed in his ears, and it took a few moments to realise that some of the rythmic thumping was actually coming from outside his head before the moans he could hear through the wall made it obvious.

“Oohh fuck yesss! Like that! Monster cock so fucking deep in me! Unnnnghhh FUCK! RUIN MY ASS WITH YOUR GIANT DICK!!!!”

The muffled cries were somehow familiar to Terry's half-active brain, but in his current state he just couldn't place the voice. What the hell did he do last night? Must have been fun, because his head was killing him. Even half asleep and hungover, another part of him was paying attention to the lusty moans in different way; he felt his shaft stir and start to harden, his hand automatically sliding down to his crotch to grab it and start to jerk off.

Did it feel girthier than usual?

He reassured himself that it was just the hangover as he stroked to the sounds of his neighbours fucking, but the increasing sense that something was amiss slowly creeped over him. Did he...have neighbours? Maybe they moved in yesterday!

He pushed some hair out of his face as the strokes got longer and the begging lamentations for a good fucking got louder. Rolling onto his back, he let out a groan and grabbed at his jutting chest, groping his huge tit as he desperately pumped his cock.

The thing that ultimately woke Terry up was totally alien, yet utterly familiar and reassuring weight of thousands of cc's of silium resting on his ribs, the texture of the shells squishing a little under his fingers as he squeezed.

Inside a second he was out of bed and stood infront of the full-length mirror hung next to the door, staring wide-eyed at the reflection. He gawped in slack-jawed awe at the naked, utterly stunning blonde that was looking back at him, her dainty hand holding an enormous cock as her huge, clearly fake chest heaved with panicked breaths.

“What the FUCK?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)